Nokia C3 with Inscript Hindi Keyboard




For a long time I was in search of a good hindi enabled mobile phone. I went in a store and ask the salesman to show me some good cellphone with hindi keyboard. There are two kind of hindi enabled mobile phones with hindi typing keyboard- one with keyboard on screen and the other is physical hindi keyboard.

After finding such models i had to select the best one according to my demand. I had three mobile phones in hand. window mobile, LG GS 290 and NOKIA C3. The only handset with physical hindi keyboard was Nokia and the best thing keyboard was in inscript typing layout. As i type hindi in inscript format so it was really interesting to type in inscript on Nokia C3 mobile handset.

The other features are- best battery backup of about 3 days, wi-fi facility, 2 megapixel camera and the price nearly Rs. 5500. This handset really impressed me. I think its the best mobile phone handset for hindi users and also for hindi bloggers. We can easily post on our blog with its GPRS facility. Thanks Nokia.

1 comment:

रवि रतलामी said...

आप इसके बारे में हिंदी में पोस्ट क्यों नहीं लिखते?
यदि यहाँ हिंदी में छापने में समस्या है तो कृपया एक छोटा आलेख - या इसी का हिंदी अनुवाद मुझे भेज दें, मैं अपने ब्लॉग में आपके बाईलाइन समेत प्रकाशित कर दूंगा.

Post a Comment